Not to pat myself on the back, but I am good at a couple of things. Sleeping and/or napping is one of them. But, I found myself awake at 2…3… 4 am this morning. Now that it’s six in the morning and I have to leave for work in half an hour, I am glad I spent my night doing the following:
- downloading free samples of books I’ve already read for the new B&N eReader
- creating new folders to organize my desktop
- watering and/or talking to my plant
- eating a nectarine
- taking pictures of myself with Photo Booth eating a nectarine
- downloading every Weakerthans album
- reading every tweet from the entire weekend, twice
- listening to TWiT.am
As you can tell, I am well prepared for this Monday morning. Let’s go!
My ability to nap has been well documented, see the above picture from 2005.