Gotta love local news. MyCentralJersey.com/lovestory shares the inspirational stories of how couples met. Headlines include:
- ‘He asked what I was doing on the weekend and did I want the honor of taking him to the movies.’
- ‘As we were talking he asked me if I wanted a coke and a burger, and two years later we were married.’
- She gives him a second chance after they miss each other at Olive Garden
- ‘“I chased him around a table and generally scared him to death”’
- ‘He actually told me he loved me’
- Without ‘liquid courage,’ he declines her offer to dance
Reading these stories is a surefire way to feel normal.